Coming up with great CONTENT doesn’t need to be a full-time job!
Have you heard that Content Marketing is the most effective strategy for growing your brand, but you get stuck on blogging and creating content?
Are you looking for a sense of direction when you blog?
Get bogged down in the technical details?
Create Your Blogs and Write Your Core Content with Us!
You’ll get your blog posts DONE! (And you’ll get way more mileage from all your hard work! )
Even if you don’t enjoy writing and would rather go on camera or create audio files… we’ll help you turn it into strategic website content!
We’re offering a high-accountability hands-on course for an introductory price of $997.
Grab this course at this price — click the orange button to sign up!
Get our strategy to increase traffic to your website, grow your social media followings and build a fan base for your business.
What will I learn?
This is a 12-week hands-on, GET IT DONE course. Plan to work and get lots of feedback and ideas!
There are 12 Sessions to help you get the work done!
- Determine the stories to tell in your business
- Create your Content Marketing Plan
- Build your Core Content then tell your story across all channels
- Set goals! Accountability is built-into the program
- Get group feedback & ideas to help you improve & keep producing your content
- Help with technical skills hurdles that would otherwise slow you down!
How it Works
This course includes different types of sessions, to help you get your work done!
- Strategy: Understand how it can work for YOUR business
- Live Brainstorming: Find your best topics
- Group Feedback: Work on your blog posts and get feedback
- Community & Accountability: Share your progress with a group of like-minded business owners working together
- Teacher Connection: Get Lindsay & Jonathan’s feedback on your work
- Technical Support: Get the most out of your WordPress blogging platform
SECTION 1 – YOUR POWERFUL STORY
- Finding the stories to tell in your business
- Writing about what you care about & building a following
- How to deal with staring at a blank screen
- Brainstorming your ideas
- Testing & tracking your ideas
SECTION 2 – BLOG WRITING
- Creating Your Core Content
- Types of Blog Posts
- Taking a Cue from Newspaper Writing
- Blog Post Template: A Simple Structure to Make it Easier
- Catchy Headlines
- Tracking & Systematizing your Content
SECTION 3 – KNOCK YOUR IMAGES OUT OF THE PARK!
- Finding & Making Images
- Tools for Editing Images
- Adding SEO Data to Images
- Creating Shareable Images
- Re-Sizing for Different Social Platforms
SECTION 4 – SEARCH ENGINE SKILLS
- Using Keywords in your Blogs
- Working with Yoast SEO
- Internal & External Linking
- Keyword Research
- Tracking Effective Keywords
SECTION 5 – UPLEVEL YOUR CONTENT
- Creating Freebies, Opt-Ins and Resources on Your Site
- Adding media from other sources: YouTube, PDFs, etc.
- Adding upgrades to your blog posts
- Promoting content upgrades on your website
- Using content to grow your email list
SECTION 6 – USING CONTENT EFFECTIVELY
- Using content strategically (for Sales, Marketing & SEO)
- Tying your platforms together with overarching messaging
- Posting your content on social media
- Social Media Schedulers
- Finding Your Best Content
- Systematizing your Content: Big Picture
Tell your story to connect powerfully with your market.
This course will walk you step-by-by step through finding the stories to tell, creating the blog posts & images to tell them, and sharing for impact over social media.
Let’s turn your readers into your fans & keep them coming back for more!
Let’s Do This!
Yes! I’m ready to work with you on my Core Content, write my blog posts and use my content to connect better with potential clients.
Our next program starts May 2017. For the price of $997, you get 12 weeks of core content and hands-on group sessions, with direct feedback on your work that you can use immediately.
Click the orange button and sign up!
Want to know more? Email your questions to our team at [email protected].
“Lindsay has been helping me since I first launched ADHDKidsRock.com in 2014. She edits my blog posts, sets up all the social media, and has helped me get over 1,200 email subscribers to my site and over 25,000 Facebook fans. She is very good at her job and I don’t know what I would do without her. Lindsay is nothing short of reliable and efficient.”Jeff Rasmussen
“I always appreciate Lindsay’s ideas and marketing knowledge. She understands our unique company well, she comes up with practical ideas for showcasing our story, and she helps us look great online!”Melissa Manzanares
“I hired Lindsay to re-write my site as my copywriting was a poor reflection of what I have to offer on my website. Lindsay is very easy to work with and her copy is right on target with my business goals. I can’t wait to work together with her again!”Andrea Hubbert
Founder and Creator of We Make Stuff Happen – Jonathan has been an entrepreneur since his childhood. Jonathan’s gift of BIG Picture Thinking and Storytelling have turned many businesses around into solid success stories. Speaking both locally and Internationally, training and creating strategy you’ll always find him learning new stuff and sharing great stories.
With her background in journalism and graphic design from UVic, Lindsay is a key member of the Tribe.
Lindsay has helped clients set up content strategies that bring in leads to their businesses. She has also worked extensively with a non-profit society to establish a popular blog for kids with ADHD.
Project managing, designing and building custom WordPress sites, logo design, newsletters and creative content are all skillsets that Lindsay excels in. She’s also a Supermom to three amazing kids.
View Website: leapontotheweb.com
Presented by Lindsay Carlson in partnership with Jonathan Christian.
Creating great content for your website can feel like something you just don’t have time for.
Or maybe you’ve done some blogging or videos and just aren’t getting the results you were hoping for.
We’ve got you covered with this course!
Based on the biggest hurdles our clients work through with us, we’ve got a 12-week hands-on bootcamp for your content!
Put in the work with us by your side. The course is presented by Lindsay Carlson, and Jonathan will be on select calls to help with strategy and ideas!
By the end, you will have months of blog posts and topics, know how to share them for maximum impact and a plan to get more RESULTS from your content.
Grab our introductory price now — the course will be offered again, but the price is guaranteed to increase.