We’re so excited for next month already – we wanted to let you know about 3 amazing events we’re involved with.
Featuring Courtney Carol, co-founder of Leading Edge, Mike Michaelowicz, author of Pumpkin Plan, Profit First, and Clockwork, Myself and several other amazing speakers. A chance to join a woman-only, exclusive group to raise your untapped potential, unfurl your wings, and step up to the Leading Edge!
Leading Edge is one of the top Women in Business Events set in the beautiful Mukilteo Washington just north of Seattle. Gather as a community of Women in Business to learn, grow and help each other’s businesses explode.
Mention that I referred you by writing JonathanC in the Referral Code box in the shopping cart and you’ll get free access to the Private Happy Hour on Day 2 (Which is also Debbie & I’s wedding anniversary!) Courtney is hosting it at the amazing Ivar’s on the Water Restaurant. An awesome opportunity to mingle and ask the speakers anything, create life-changing relationships and enjoy the amazing food, drink and view! See you there?
Or head to San Diego with my dear friend Anne Dickinson for Profit Matters, 2 day Bootcamp Sept 12 & 13.
Do any of these thoughts resonate?
- I’m working so hard – I don’t understand why my business is not more profitable. My clients love my products and services but if my company doesn’t get more profitable I’m not going to make it.
- Sales are up, but there is less cash than ever at the end of the day. This just makes no sense to me — I don’t understand how this can even happen.
- I just don’t understand the financial numbers like I know I should. I feel paralyzed when I look at them, don’t know what they mean or how they can help me.
That’s why Anne created…
I have been a great friend of Anne’s for many years and in the past 12 months we’ve worked together we’ve completely analyzed the whole of our business results and made some pretty major changes. Going all in on certain areas of our agency model and deciding to mothball one of our entire programs. Anne’s the best – she’s wise, has a wicked dry sense of humour, and most of all, her advice works!
But if you’re not on the West coast or can’t travel – we have the perfect online event for you – our very own Social Media Masterclass. Click on the image below to watch the short video.
- Learn the secrets that have enabled us to generate ridiculous amounts of new business on Facebook for our clients without spending a dollar on ads.
- Discover the 3 key elements that can make a post reach your ideal audience, and how to incorporate them into your posts.
- Find out what the one key technique that you need in your posts to maximize your likes, comments and shares (no matter how large or small your following is).
- Learn about the 5 E’s of Social Media: you’ll learn the different types of “engagement posts” and when to use them so you create raving fans and customers who buy from you again and again.
- Are you ready? Changing your mindset for post-Covid success! - June 11, 2021
- Quick Quarantine Update - May 20, 2021
- Finding Balance and Support - May 20, 2021