Next time someone asks how you are – never under estimate the power of a positive word!
People often comment to me on my positivity when I answer a call – I’m always “Great” or better still “Fantastic” No matter what my day is like!!
The same with my social media – always positive, always looking for the good in every situation.
How about you? Sure we all have crappy days, stuff happens, but how you handle it is what counts. People love to be around positive people – let’s lift’s their spirit and gives them hope!
Thats out #TipTuesday advice
Quite honestly, the fact that I’ve been happily married for 28 years next month, and that our children are doing awesome stuff with their lives is a better selling tool than anything I could ever think up. People really do gravitate to the light! Be that bright light for others!!!
- Smile just before you pick up the phone!
- Go re-record your voice message looking at yourself in the mirror and giving yourself the biggest selfie smile
- Tell those you meet how much you appreciate them
- If appropriate – give some a hug – they’ll love you for it
Just a few tips that work for us here at We Make Stuff Happen – how do you make your day fantastic?
Latest posts by Jonathan
- Do you have greatness in your DNA? #MLKDay - January 20, 2020
- Shaving Chronicles #38 – Happy New Year 2020 #Roaring20s - January 1, 2020
- Shaving Chronicles #37 – What an Amazing Week It’s Been - December 24, 2019