Does Social Media Really Work?
We hear this question again and again and the answer is – if it’s done right then the answer is a huge YES!. But, it can feel like a risky proposition to change your marketing strategy away from what you’ve always known.
You have to question though, how well is your current marketing serving you? Could it be better? You’ll find out when Social Media 1 1/2 comes to Regina!
Too Many Options -Not Enough Time?
Often business owners, already working as many hours as they can find, despair over new marketing methods because learning and using every new, must-be-on platform is just simply overwhelming. Maybe you’ve tried already and were met with lukewarm results, and don’t really see how your investment could possibly pay off.
We have the solution!
Since 2008, Jonathan Christian – a BC based business marketing consultant has been helping local businesses just like yours conquer their Social Media Challenges. After suffering a broken neck in a brutal car accident he was house bound and in constant, chronic pain. Unable to network in traditional ways, and forced with an extended post-surgical respite took to learning all their was to being able to present his story online in new an innovative ways.
6 years later, with over 500 success stories under his belt, Jonathan now delivers his signature workshop in Regina on April 20th – and tickets are selling fast!
Click here to secure your seats today –
Cost is just $247.00 per person. This is a full-on, exclusive workshop with a question and answer period at the end. The day is fully catered and you’ll leave enthused and engaged and ready to take your business to a whole new level of marketing.
Finally – a cost-effective, proven way to get up-close and personal with your current and potential customers using the full power of Social Media.
Following the workshop we’ll continue to give you hands on access to Jonathan and Kaayla through their private Inner Circle Facebook Group.
Space is Limited – so register today!
Added Bonus! For those who attend:
- Digital Downloads of our previous workshops Social Media 101 & 201 workshops ($297 value)
- Access to an exclusive Inner Circle Facebook Group Page where you can ask questions to Jonathan & Kaayla as you start to implement what you’ve learned ($497 value)
- Detailed workbook ($97 value)
- That’s a total bonus value of almost $900!
Seminar Location: Regina Public Library – Theatre, 2311 – 12th Avenue On April 20th 2016 from 10AM to 4PM. The event also includes lunch!
What you’ll Learn in the Social Media 1-1/2 Workshop:
- How to use your Blog as the centre of your content marketing and how to use your story for all its true worth
- How to become a brand on Facebook where people can’t wait to read your next status update
- How to use Twitter to listen to the key conversations you need to hear and build a list that’s easy to manage and maintain
- Discover why Facebook bought out Instagram and why over 70% of National Brands are now using Instagram weekly and why it’s now more popular than Twitter!
- How to be found on page one of Google! Google+ is where they each for you first! – We’ll show you why and how to get on page one of search and STAY there!
- Take Video marketing beyond YouTube and onto Instagram and Facebook and harness the power of your smart phone
- Discover why the real ROI is ROR (Return on Relationship)
- How to advertise for just pennies per lead with hyper-acurate targeting
- AND Most Importantly, we’ll show you how to integrate all of the above into an easily managed daily strategy in just several 15-minute windows per day!
Sounds too good to be true?
As with all things, the amount of effort invested is directly proportional to the results achieved. A winning Online Marketing Strategy is a marathon not a sprint.
But, give yourself a head start by joining us on April 20th for Social Media 1 1/2 Regina!
You’ll discover why Honeywell, BC Wood, Small Business BC and hundreds of local businesses turn to Jonathan and the tribe at We Make Stuff Happen to help them get and go social
Local social media & Design company’s partner Kaala Canfield from Canada Site design is delighted to host and present this unique and much needed workshop for the very first time in Regina.
We’re so confident that this workshop is exactly what’s needed for today’s marketplace, that if you’ve not already received multiple marketing ideas by own first coffee break that at that point then we’ll give you a full 100% refund and you can keep the workbook and return to old ways of trying to market to you customers using 20th Century methods.