We offer several kinds of consulting services
- Roadside checkup – quite often we are asked to come alongisde a business and interview key stakeholders. Through our investigative techniques we can get a pretty clear picture of where the business is at. At that point we can produce a report that will show a road map of where the opportunities are and how best to go forward. This approach is normally carried out over a two day period with the report then being delivered to the management team.
- Parallel support – following our road map report we are usually asked to work in parallel with a client for a specific period of time. Having, already gotten to know the company from the inside out we’re able to get to work straight away and help start implementing our strategic recommendations. Being able to have an unbiased perspective means we can both listen and engage in areas that have previously been unsuccessful. Our clients tell us we’re very approachable and not the usual” men in suits” they’ve seen before.
- Mission Accomplished ! – We often say that the best sign of our job well done is when we’re not needed anymore! Sounds strange but it’s true. We make stuff happen and can then move on to help other clients in need. It’s not to say we don’t keep in touch because we sure do. It’s so important that was has been put into action becomes good business practice – so we always keep in touch with our clients at all levels throughout their company. In time we’re often asked to come back and produce a refresher course or simply perform an annual review and help produce another marketing and strategy road map for the next financial year.
Latest posts by Jonathan
- Do you have greatness in your DNA? #MLKDay - January 20, 2020
- Shaving Chronicles #38 – Happy New Year 2020 #Roaring20s - January 1, 2020
- Shaving Chronicles #37 – What an Amazing Week It’s Been - December 24, 2019