Are you struggling with getting your Facebook posts seen?
You are not alone. More than 600 million people visit Facebook Pages every day. The competition to get seen on Facebook is fiercer than ever. A study from Bonsey Jaden found that Facebook’s organic reach dropped from an average of 5.4% per post, down to 1.2% in 2018. Not to worry, surviving Facebook is possible by adding these two tips to your marketing strategy.
Here are two simple ways to get your Facebook page noticed more:
Get the word out about your page to your followers, and have your posts appear at the top of their News Feed by encouraging them to see your page first and turn on post notifications by following these steps.
- Select the page you want to see first.
2. Hover over Following near their cover photo.
3. Select See First and On (Highlight Posts).
4. Find your notifications at the top right of your screen.
So, if you utilize these two features and frequently post relevant and contextual content that your target audience wants to see, you will get in front of your followers!
- Is Your YouTube Channel Compliant With COPPA? - November 18, 2019
- An Instagram Auction for #OneHellOvaWoman - October 2, 2019
- What is a Facebook Watch Party? How to use them in your marketing - August 23, 2019