Does your Business Need a BLAST of Media Attention?
Use Traditional PR Strategies to Grow Your Business in Today’s Digital Marketplace
Do you feel like you have a real gift that the world needs to know about, yet no one knows who you are and your phone is not ringing?
You know you need to get your local media to pick up what you need to say, but how?
Your ideas outpace your strategy – you’re so frustrated that digital technology is hindering your ability to get the word out.
You need a PR strategy to be able to reach your ideal clients!
Give Your Business Need A Blast of Media Attention!
We all know that Content is King and Engagement is Queen… but PR is the Ace up your sleeve!
- Learn how to strategically incorporate social media into your business marketing strategy in a way that works for YOU.
- Learn what to say, how to say it, and who to say it to.
- Know your message – Know your clients – Know what works for them and how to reach them.
- Understand how social media and the content you’re creating fits into the PR strategy for your business.
- Learn how to make your own news.
- Cultivate your brand and showcase your corporate values.
Have we got a program for you…
GET YOUR BUSINESS PR READY
CULTIVATE YOUR BRAND
MAKE YOUR OWN NEWS
Work with Jonathan and Susan directly to help you master your business, social media and PR strategy, all in the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
Spend 3 weeks with us as we help you launch your business story and give you all the help you need to create PR success!
Does this sound like you?
- You feel like you have a real gift that the world needs to know about, yet your phone is not ringing
- You have no idea how to promote your story so that the media will pick up what you want to say
- Your ideas outpace your strategy – you’re so frustrated that digital technology is hindering your ability to get the word out.
- You don’t have a PR strategy but want to publish consistent content to stay top-of-mind in the public eye
- You have no idea how to reach local newspapers, TV, or radio
PR is the Engine in your Plan
You want to:
Release your book – Sell your course – Launch your podcast – Tell More People
…but you don’t have time to understand all of the ramifications of the PR industry.
You need a team of experts who can guide you through ASAP.
It’s Time to Uplevel and Change the Game and #makePRhappen
Imagine the joy of becoming the go-to expert in your industry and having the media call you for your expert opinion.
It’s time to shine Online, on Podcasts, on TV, on the Radio, and in Print.
Here’s a taste of what we can do together:
Week 1 – Get Your Business PR Ready
“We’ve become a brand that people that people now know about! Before, we were just a best kept secret.”
We offer a series of comprehensive, sequential, live group trainings to create or evaluate your current online marketing strategy. We can help you revamp your existing approach, and train you to implement your new strategic PR plan, so you can leap forward with confidence.
Filled with big ideas to serve small business, this exciting, customized and detail-oriented group training serves small business owners through inspiration and guidance over a 3-week period. Get your questions answered through weekly Virtual Coffee Q & A Sessions where we get hands-on in your business.
After Week 1, you’ll:
- Know what you’re selling and who you’re selling it to
- Know the value you bring to the table and what makes you different
- Know how to reach people where they are
- Know how you want to show up and be seen as you build public relationships – relationships with people in real life!
Worksheet leave behind: Key Message Worksheet
Week 2 – Cultivate Your Brand & Showcase Your Business Values
“I’ve known Susan as both a PR Strategist and a Business Coach, and she excels at both roles. This gives her a unique ability to both solve complex issues, and allay the stress of decision making around those issues. With an uncanny ability to always ask the right questions and provide clear simple answers, Susan is a wonderful resource who can provide insight and creativity wherever it is needed. Beyond a typical advisor, Susan is more like an honest friend who really understands business.”
–Jacqueline Drew, CEO & President of Tenato Strategy Inc.
What do you believe in? What do you want to be known for? Thought leadership and having an opinion is not the next big thing, it’s the thing – right now. A key strategy that small businesses can use in building the public reputation of their business is to align themselves with a way of thought, showcase their values and be known for who they are just as much, if not more, than for what you do. It’s how you’ll differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace of coaches, speakers, authors and many other small business competitors. Why will people want to listen to YOU?
During Week 2, we’ll cover:
- What is your Brand?
- What do you stand for?
- What do you believe in?
- What are the values of you and your business?
- Know the benefits of augmenting your small business brand by aligning yourself with more established and recognizable brands
- Showcase your values and your business through Effective Public Relations
- Why are your company’s values important?
Worksheet Leave Behind: PR Plan Template
Week 3 – Make Your Own News
“We hired Susan Elford to strategize and execute a multi-platform pilot campaign in Calgary for Essilor Canada. The project needed local PR expertise. Two former colleagues referred me to Susan. Susan is extremely professional in the planning and strategic thinking stage and is very generous of her time and counsel. I would definitely hire Susan Elford again. Susan’s local market insights were so valuable for a global company such as Essilor.”
–Suzanne Houle, Tonik Group Image
Now that you’re PR ready – how do you make your own news? During Week 3, we’ll cover:
- How to create your own news
- How to give your business something newsworthy to report on
- How to create your own news release
- How to cultivate relationships with mainstream and niche media
- The process to attract media attention
You will walk away with:
- An understanding of what makes something newsworthy and how it fits into the bigger context of your marketing and communications program.
- The things you need to do to get your story media-ready
- Some of the news opportunities you may have in front of you in your business right now!
- A How To Guide to launching that story and making your own news!
Worksheet Leave Behind: Media Pitch Sheet
Group Training Sessions & Virtual Coffee live Q&A
“Susan’s work with our agency was key to our re-imaging and development of a communications strategy. In fact, we have been so pleased with the results that we recommended Susan and her work to another organization.”
–Gordon Sand, Executive Director, Calgary John Howard Society
Weekly Virtual Coffee Sessions
- Every week –
10amPacific – exclusive Zoom live calls
gettingyour content ideas together Smart phonedirection and assistance with personal brand photography
- Content strategy for your blogs and social shares
- Hot seats to review your posts and ideas
- How to create custom graphics for your blog & social using Canva
- How to make the most of Facebook Live and Instagram stories
- Consultation on a
12 monthsocial media plan
- Social media video production options tutorials
- Building qualified followers
- Turning warm leads into paying clients
- Facebook ads & boosted posts – all you need to know
- Everything is recorded and placed in your own learning academy
- And so much more!
Read Reviews from Our Clients
“Susan helped me develop a communications strategy for my personal training/running coaching business. Susan provided a simple, clear and effective strategy for me to use. I hit my target number of online clients in record time! I would definitely hire Susan Elford again.”
– Georgie Islip
Mobile Fitness Coach
“Working with Jonathan is like having a coffee pot with a built-in grinder. You start off with some rich smelling coffee beans that you’ve carefully selected, you measure them out, put them in the machine and BAM! you have an outrageously delicious cuppa coffee that your clients can’t get enough of!!! The particular blend that he’s been a rock star in helping #MakeStuffHappen within my business is a more robust web presence (social media, website…), content creation and new program launching… AMAZING!!!!!! Loving it!”
– Madeleine MacRae
MM MacRae Coaching & Consulting
Are you bigger than your branding? Are your ideas bubbling over but have gone no further?
We know how much work it
Get access to seasoned industry professionals who totally know how to #makePRhappen
Everything You Need!
Susan Elford, APR, CPCC, PCC
WMSH Business & PR Strategist
Course Director, Building Public Relationships
WMSH Chief Imagination Officer
Course Director, Social Media Bootcamp
WMSH Director, Websites and Brand Strategy
Course Director, Power Content
So -What’s the Investment?
We’re so glad you asked! This season, we’re offering a limited number of seats for our 3 week live course.
It’s just $997 each to join!
The journey begins Spring 2020, for 3 weeks.
Ready to Join the Party?
This course compliments perfectly our signature Social Media Bootcamp and Power Content courses and can bought as a bundle.
With the 4-Course Bundle, you’ll receive:
• Social Media Bootcamp (5-week course, $1997 value) – January 21 2020
• Building Public Relationships (3-week course, $997 value) Spring 2020
• Power Content (8-week course, $2997 value) March 2020
• Inner Circle Membership (1-year membership, $1997 value)
Regular Price: $8000
Bundle Price: $5000
For over 15 years, we have been changing the landscape of digital marketing. I’m delighted to be joined by two of Canada’s leading PR & Business Marketing Experts.
We’d love to be able to help you too!
Sign Me Up!
- 3 weeks of learning with Susan Elford and Jonathan Christian
- Get Your Business PR Ready
- Cultivate Your Brand & Showcase Your Business Values
- Make Your Own News
- Plus Virtual Coffee Q & A Sessions
• Social Media Bootcamp (5-week course, $1997 value)
• Building Public Relationships (3-week course, $997 value)
• Power Content (8-week course, $2997 value)
• Inner Circle Membership (1-year membership, $1997 value)
Regular Price: $8000 Bundle Price: $5000