We all know we need new customers but do you ever stop to evaulate the cost of client retention?
We call this #rewardWednesday – a day where we either reward ourselves for working hard or our customers for being loyal and awesome!
In the video I refer to a parcel I received from Rivercity Woodworks – you can watch the video of me opening a great box of SWAG they sent me after winning a contest!
Got me to thinking – how do you reward your customers for being loyal? The cost of aquiring a new one is SO much more than keeping one you already have!
So be creative!
- Bring Starbucks next time you visit & surprise them by knowing theur fav drink
- Bring breakfast sandwiches instead of doughnuts to the tailgate meeting
- Take them out for dinner with their other half and promise not even to talk one work about business
- Send them on a weekend away – I got a huge value referal from a client recently, and we did just that!
- Have good SWAG – if you have clothing – make sure it’s what someone would want to wear!
- A hand written card means so much in this digital age!
It’s the little things that make all the difference!
We’d love to hear how you reward your customers
Latest posts by Jonathan
- Do you have greatness in your DNA? #MLKDay - January 20, 2020
- Shaving Chronicles #38 – Happy New Year 2020 #Roaring20s - January 1, 2020
- Shaving Chronicles #37 – What an Amazing Week It’s Been - December 24, 2019