This is our last video post of 2016 – it’s been awesome
About a year or so ago, I gave myself a challenge to create a video post every single workday and I did that for over a year. I haven’t made as many this season because I didn’t want to overdo it, but at the same time, video on Facebook, critical, absolutely critical to your strategy for 2017.
It’s our last working day. The sun is shining. We moved offices this year.
This is where all the webinars happen.
This is where all the strategy is done, where we coach our clients and we just love it here. 2016 was quite the year. We set a lot of goals!
I’ve been reviewing those goals today and we hit them.
- We wanted to create online programs, which we absolutely did.
- I wanted to have a VIP coaching program so that I could work with a lot more people at once because I wasn’t able to do that in 2015. We knocked it out of the park.
- I wanted to come up with a much more cost-effective program that would really help people get their social media together so we created a bootcamp, which we did in the summer and the fall.
Right now, we’re just finishing the touches through our 2017 VIP program, with a brand new homepage is just going to be launched for the New Year and our brand new coaching program, as I say, and a winter Bootcamp starting January 26.
They were our goals. What were yours?
I had some revenue targets as well and I have to say we beat them, too, so very, very grateful. We couldn’t have done it without you, but with 20,000 likes on this Facebook page give or take a couple, just incredible.
We couldn’t be more grateful, couldn’t be more excited for 2017. Hope you are, too.
I hope somewhere along the line we can connect in real life and have a coffee maybe or something like that and work together.
Thank you for watching, thank you for letting us inspire you on a daily basis, sharing the stuff that we do with the tribe and we wish you amazing New Year’s Eve. Stay safe, be careful.
2017 is the year of engagement. That’s what it’s all about. Video will be so big in that and we’ll be doing a lot more in 2017.
Happy New Year. See you again soon.
- Sharing Chronicles: Working from Home with Erin Duffy - May 5, 2020
- Sharing Chronicles: Hope in Every Situation - April 14, 2020
- Time for some #Covid-19 Good News! - April 2, 2020